The Hemp Buddy

$100 Giveaway for all of you!

Hemp Buddy Forum Competitions and Giveaways! $100 Giveaway for all of you!

• Creator
    Topic
    ibenyourbroibenyourbro
    Keymaster

Holy shit guys, I have just been blown away by the amount of support you all have given me in regards to my site (thehempbuddy (dot)com). I could have never imagined the amount of support you all have shown. Not only was the thread I posted yesterday overwhelmingly postive, but I received several PMs that truly warmed my heart.

I want to thank everyone for the suggestions made, some of them have already been implemented and I will continue to add more as time goes on. To all the people that reached out to help me with the site also very appreciated. If I’m ever in a position where I need help I’ll be sure to reach out. I’ve already seen someone mention the site to someone new to the subreddit which is crazy to me. Anyways enough of the emotional stuff, onto the giveaway.

One of you who shall remain nameless went above and beyond and donated $100 to me as a thank you and that person already knows how much that meant to me. Instead of pocketing that cash, I have decided to put it back into the community with this giveaway!

I’ll be giving away $100 of flower shipped ( total can not exceed $100) from the winners vendor of choice (I do have to consider them reputable , not putting my CC info into any random site lol).

Entering is pretty simple(you have to be at least 21 to enter), just make an account on thehempbuddy(dot)com and either review (a vendor or product) or post on the forum. I’d prefer a review as I want to get the reviews started so people can see some honest reviews, but I’m aware I don’t have every vendor or flower option yet. So if you haven’t tried any of the vendors or products available, you can still enter by posting on the forum. First 50 people to do this get counted twice for the giveaway.

The amount of reviews you post will not affect your chance to win, but it would be greatly appreciated if you could review as many things as you’ve tried.

Winner will be chosen at random on 4/20 at 4:20 p.m. central standard time and contacted via email to get information for shipping.

I wish everyone good luck!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top